Date(s) - June 14, 2020
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Hello Members, if you received our email from earlier today on the Family Doubles Round Robin please disregard it, the date has changed from Saturday to Sunday.
The new date for our Family Doubles RR is Sunday June 14th from 12pm to 2pm.
We are trying a new RR format with Family Doubles. This is a Doubles RR for family members residing in the same household.
Please note the following requirements:
1. Health Guidelines is a must to be followed
2. Each Team will need to bring their own new or good condition marked tennis balls.
3. No touching the other teams tennis balls, use your racquet to send them back.
4. Please bring your own chairs and observe physical distancing.
5. Teams must consist of family members from the same household.
Members will have to abide by the above requirements and the Health Guidelines in order to play.
Bring your own sanitizers for extra protection.
If you are planning to play in this RR session, please check-in with Galina.
Be safe and enjoy the tennis,